unfortunately they are in the KC dump by now...I did NOT check to see if they
were smooshable or pulverizeable... :-(

  CM

Bob DuPuy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I'm with you, sounds like carbon. Hit one
with a hammer and see if you
can pulverize it.

Bob

On 11/29/06, Zeitgeist  wrote:
> Balls of carbon?

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2006 GSD, "Anke"
-1985 300SD, 217K, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 117K, "little blue klatter box"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"