Does anyone out there in listland have a picture or diagram of the internal
order of things of a monovalve in an '84 300D Turbo which they can send me
offlist?  Since I purchased this car in '96, this is the second monovalve
repair I've needed.  Since I haven't driven this car in the winter months until
now, this doesn't say much for the reliability of this part.  Upon opening
things up, there is one somewhat fat washer encompassing the monovalve insert
shaft, a flex/spring steel washer sitting on top of this, and the core winding
sitting on top of these.  I seem to recall that the first time I replaced this
that there were three washers, or am I mistaken?  TIA
G. M. Brown
Rochester, NY