The Evinrude, Johnson and OMC were all the same sleds, all made by OMC. Theres
another in that group that I can't remember the brand of, it was green though,
maybe OMC made rotary motors for Scorpion...

Curt

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:29:01 -0500
From: Mitch Haley
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] snowmobile - was autodimming mirrors
To: Mercedes Discussion List  Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Fmiser wrote: >  > > Of course if its really bad here I'll just take a
snowmobile. My  '71 > > Arctic Cat 303 rotary powered snowmobile will go lots
of places a > > jacked up 4x4 won't... >  > Rotary, as in like a Wankle cycle
engine?  I didn't remember an Artic Cat wankel, but I know Evinrude made one,
and there was probably a Johnson equivalent.   If you want a rotary bike that
didn't get Guigario'd to death (I hate the instrument cluster and tailight
housing on the RE5, thanks to Guigario - ItalDesign) Hercules made an air
cooled wankel bike.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.