To buy one over there and bring it into the State what kind of hurdles are we looking at? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner Fehlauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] M-B Diesels/Big Brother/Big Industry

Just so we all know what MBUSA is keeping from us, here is the current
line-up of what M-B offers in Germany:
E-Class -
E200 CDI    (2.1 L 4 cyl)
E220 CDI
E280 CDI    (3.0 L V6)
E280 CDI 4Matic
E320 CDI    (3.0 L V6)
E320 CDI 4Matic
E420 CDI    (4.0 L V8)
then gassers from E200 Kompressor to E63AMG!
(and that is only the sedans; the station wagons (T-models) skip the E200
CDI)
S-Class -
S320 CDI
S320 CDI 4Matic
S350
S420CDI
S450
S450 4Matic
S500
S500 4Matic
S600
S63AMG

We in the USA could save a lot of imported oil if MBUSA would work to get us
some of these CDI cars!

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>