You bringing your parka and raingear? It's cold and windy here.
(relative to the Northwest, of course!)

On 12/16/06, Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How in the world can GM still have cruise controls on the directional stalk?
I rented a Grand Prix to drive to Palm Springs today (I actually thought I was
getting a Ford Fusion...and I originally was going to drive the 300D but a
leaky new radiator changed my mind) and I was amazed to find the cruise
controls were still on the directional stalk....just like they were in, like,
1968 on my dad's Delta 88. No wonder they are quickly becoming T.U.

Bob Rentfro