Geeze, the inlaws visit for a weekend and my email is backlogged again...

Zeb: I'm looking to get between 1/2 to 2/3 of what I've already put
into it, which is about $7500 Cdn. It's a good driver and can either
be a project, which is what I bought it for at the time, or with a
good indy, a daily driver. I drove it the 120 kms round-trip to work a
couple times lately and it behaved very well. Lately, it's been
starting the most reliably since I've had it, probably because my indy
replaced the old alternator, but the warm temps haven't hurt. It likes
the block heater on cooler mornings though. If you want to PPI it,
feel feel to email me offlist.

Kevin: I know exactly what you're saying. The wife has a particular
fondness for the 123, though she's never driven it. She likes the
antiquity and the ride quality, which is actually nicer than my 124.
It just floats over bumps while the 124 has a stiffer ride. Gotta love
the taka-taka-taka of the OM617 engine too. This is one car I don't
mind driving slow, but the 124 is much nicer at higher speeds. Too bad
it needs some work - stalling at idle when warm and a worn wheel
bearing in the rear, I think. Otherwise a fine car.

Tim
1982 300TD (still for sale)
1991 300TE 4Matic