I'm a "hurler" as the recovery nurse called me as I was coming to after having my shoulder repaired. I was yacking every where. Stopped several times on the way home to blow. When I had a hernia repaired, Dr. put some wicked dramimine type patch on me before they knocked me out and I yacked not upon coming to. I had to wear the patch for four days. Hopefully they can patch me when they hack out my choppers...

Bob R

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D pics

Why are the lower ones more risky? The upper ones can allow a hole into your sinuses which is no fun.
A friend of mine had that and was laid up for a week or two over it.
I had 4 pulled when I was 21, no impaction to speak of. I could have driven home except we had to stop so I could throw up.
They gave me all 4 teeth in a little baggie.

-Curt