Thanks, Alex and Werner, for the feedback. Here is more information you thought would be useful in describing this car. - It is a yellow color, not the light yellow, and not the deep yellow. I think its the best looking yellow shade of the one's I've seen on other MB's.

- The car is is in San Diego. Spent its life here, except for trips.

- There is one rust spot on the trunk lid, lower left side, about the size of a dime, maybe smaller, just above the strip that goes across

- I am the second owner, purchased it from a cadillac dealer in San Diego.

-I have records, but I am not sure what buyers want to see. When we bought it at 117,000 miles, the original record book had the stamps from an independent german garage showing all services that were completed. I took it to a different independent nearer to us who stamped the book one or two times, but I never brought the book in after that. I did most of the oil and filter changes myself, and only brought it for repairs that I couldn't do myself, such as front end, A/C, valve adjustments, etc. I have records of all the oil changes and other work not performed by me.

- interior is called (I think) Palomino. It has flaws, as its been a daily driver with our young children in the back seat.

Again, I am trying to established a realistic asking price to place an ad. I welcome any feedback.

P.S. I am not sure if the way I submitted this will get it linked up with my original message. If it doesn't ,could some one please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,

Jerry 1982 240D (and others)