From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 9:16 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 1990 300SE Stalls when hot

> I just put a new EGR valve and a new Idle Control Valve in my 1990 300SE -
but I still have the same problem they were meant to correct. It starts fine
when cold - runs fine at low to high speeds. But after the engine warms up
and I bring it to a stop - say at an intersection - the engine shuts off
(won't idle) and is difficult to start up again. I usually have to crank it
for 30-45 seconds before it starts reluctantly - but then runs fine again at
low to higher speeds - until I bring it to a stop again. Then ... same
problem.