Oh heck, just let the faeries get wed and go through all the legal hassle hetero folks deal with. Get divorced once and you will not be so willing to mess around with that institution again.

Might as well bar stupid people from breeding while we are at it. At least the gay folk will not be popping out babies left and right. They get to fly to china to purchase bundles of joy.