-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 3:40 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] No clue owner of 93 S300D

Geez, that guys scarey!  It's a shame he was a Army doc - but it's good he's
retired - with thought processes like that he's probably done a lot of
damage in his lifetime.  Hopefully he;s not in private practice now.  Unless
he;s treating celebrities. ;-)

I wonder what made him bring it in for the work he was having done?  I know
he didn;t read the owners manual.  Sadly, the people who own MBs (and other
expensive cars) have some strange ideas about maintanence - I had a guy tell
me(when I owned a MB Parts/accessory business) that an $80000 car shouldn't
need an oil change!   So he never changed his.  Sadly, there's no use trying
to explain things to these kinds of people - their preconceived notions are
so ingrained that *nothing* will dislodge them.

He's probably still wondering what "rodbender" means.

It's nice to be surrounded by people who are pretty intelligent.

;-)

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.