Curt, is yours the 190D turbo or 2.2?  What year?  Miles on the odometer??

On 1/10/07, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Figured I'd drop in on the mileage debate since I have absolutely no idea what
kind of mileage an SD should get. My 190D reliably gets in the high 30s. The
average over 20,000 miles is 35 point something but thats largely because of a
couple tanks with bad fuel leaks.
As I move into my second year of ownership I'm going to breakout my spreadsheet
by month which should reduce the effects of a couple bad tanks.

Best tank ever was ~43mpg, worst was like 21mpg but the car had several fuel
leaks at the time.

-Curt

http://mail.yahoo.com