Yeah, and it doesn't look like they did a good job of federalizing it
either. Still had the headlights, the level control, the german words
on the climate control and smaller bumpers. Had power windows and AC though.
Was an 85 SEL. Drove very very nice, though needs little stuff like the
drivers seat is wiped out and the driver's window doesn't work, and it has
an oil leak. Price was quite right for me, but probably more than you'd
pay for it. Had a nice paint job and clean interior too. I made a deal
with them provided they can appease the cali smog gestapo ;)