Well, these things are not light by any stretch. The iMac is feather weight in comparison. I think there is a bunch of armor in the body that acts as shielding for use in computer labs that the home version iMacs did not have.

Nice to get the speed bump and a burner for that price. Dude left all sorts of data behind. I burned a disk with it so that he can have it for the new machine. Figure he wants his passport application and financial stuff.