Gary Hurst wrote:
> when i ask my government to take a police report on
> this matter (i am not even so unreasonable as to ask them to actually take
> an interest in the gang perpetrators who are likely not even supposed to be
> in this country), they basically tell me "don't call us, we'll call you".
>
> so now i'm waiting for them to call for six hours.
>
> can any of you honestly say that we still have a country here?

Sounds like they're prioritizing.  In hospitals they call it "triage."
Police are underfunded and overwhelmed almost everywhere, these
days...people like services but don't like to pay taxes for them.  Since
your situation doesn't involve an immediate threat to anyone's life and
limb, and the perps are already long gone, my guess is it's low on the
priority list.