I'll beat that with $510 even and lunch when you drive it here......LOL

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] selling my 300D

509.26

Sunil Hari wrote:
Selling my 1992 300D 2.5T - it's a fantastic car, but it's too nice for me.
My plan is to downgrade to a 240D (the "student model" for a career
student).

Basics:  290Kmi, smoke silver (702) exterior, beige MB-Tex interior.

Details:  Everything works but the rear passenger overhead light.  Full
records until about 200Kmi. 290Kmi, new transmission at 200Kmi, valve job
and timing chain at ~250Kmi, new motor mounts and antenna at 286Kmi.
Complete suspension job done at 286Kmi.

Completely up to spec, maintenance-item wise (air filter, oil = M1 5w-40,
oil filter, transmission fluid and filter, PS fluid and filter, and rear
differential oil.)

Even has Australian sheepskin seat covers (1" pile, black, might take with
me).  I have the original Mulrooney sticker - only options were the smoke
silver paint and the passenger airbag.

Sunroof, monowiper and ACC are perfect. Converted to R-134 refrigerant; A/C works great. New A/C compressor installed in October. Block heater works
great.  Just put in a new cruise control unit.  New rear brakes.  I'm the
third owner of the car.

Bad stuff - two dents on trunk. Couple chips in the windshield. Small door dings on the rear passenger door. No records from 200Kmi - 286Kmi (second
owner hasn't mailed me his records).  Rear overhead light doesn't work.
Front overhead light (one of them) is burned out. Emergency brake doesn't
work.

MB-Tex is near perfect under the skins - two small gaps in the Tex (not all the way through, just to the backing) in places you wouldn't see them if you weren't looking on the driver's side; passenger seat is perfect. Back seat
is perfect.  If you don't want them, I can keep the sheepskins.

Tires are in fine shape; I'd say around 50-75% left. Just rotated them. I
can get tread depths if you want.

Becker sounds great; had a new antenna mast put on 5000 miles ago.
Everything about it works perfectly.

I've had it garaged since I bought it; pictures were taken outdoor for
lighting.

Pictures at:

http://www.sunilhari.com/92%20benz

Email me with offers, please.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 (2x) 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL,