I rather like the slow ramp-up in the bathroom, first thing in the
morning -- the bulbs still wake up faster than I do.

Another I don't really like is they take a few minutes to reach full
brightness -- turning on my kitchen lights, which are still mostly CF
floods in recessed ceiling "cans" I get a very low illumination
initially.  Definitely NOT ideal for areas where you need lights for
only a few minutes at a time, such as a bathroom.

Allan

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK