My Dad bred Yorkies for about 10 years, pretty successful. My daughters  LOVE
the Bichon Frise, which we always pronounce with a terribly over  done French
accent: BEE-SHOHHHN FEEEEEZE. :-)

  Chris

R A Bennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  The little guys can be a lot of fun
too! We have a Bichon Frise. He is very clean and does not shed. About as good
as you can get if you happen to have allergies to dogs. He is about as big as a
good sized cat so he doesn't take a
whole lot of room on the bed at night and you can pick him up and carry him
around if need be.  He offers a lot of
entertainment value and causes us to get some exercise too.

Randy