Andrew - check out www.geusa.com - that's where I bought my Bend-Pak XP-10AC a few years ago, when they had a sale. They do show a low ceiling lift that still requires 113" clearance for the posts. Less than that, you may be looking at a 4-post or something like that.

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Got a Lift?

What are my options with a ceiling ht. of 100 inches??  The garage has a
flat roof and rafters are spaced at 16".  Width is 137".

On 2/13/07, Werner Fehlauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Even with a 12 ft clearance, I have to watch out for lifting my M-B with
the
hood vertical.  Thankfully, the roof trusses are on 4 ft centers, and the
hood can "fit" between the trusses a bit when fully raised.
Of course, one could lower the hood, but that would take forethought and
patience...

Werner