To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: New Euro terror alerts

I think you are correct there in your assessment.  It reflects what
other acquaintances with time in the region say.  But it is easy to
criticize active efforts to deal with what you observe, however
productive or not, without advancing an alternative method.  Criticisms
are a dime a dozen, no free, these days, hours, minutes.

When I hear someone criticize the current situation, I ask, "So, what
would you do?" and get a lot of lazy blahblahblah from them, nothing of
any useful consequence.  Most seem unhappy and frustrated, but seem to
be waiting for someone else to figure out so we can all kumbaya.

What is your preferred alternative method?    My short-term practical
alternative is viewed by many as rather extreme and clearly unpopular,
but likely effective.

--R

Werner Fehlauer wrote:
should have learned that their eternal feuds
always require retribution, and that westerners (crusading infidels in their
eyes) will always be the common enemy.