I'm not getting any insulting insinuation yet, but the critique is good for me I'm sure. Hell that's why I posted here. I know thre is much pride and discretion amongst this group, so it makes for a good reality check. It's my eleventh day, and the zero feedback is a bad indicator, but gotta start somewhere. (I've bought a few things to try to get the feedback up quicker, but haven't seen it yet.) Not all my parts are premium, sure, my goal is to at least provide informed discretion as to what one should really expect when it's in your hands. I guess I wanted to let it be known there is a man behind the eBayer trying to be considerate and not a half-baked extorting parts slinger... What's the saying? "An informed consumer is our best customer?" Well, maybe....

Up to 6 sales though and hopefully the feed back will be that I advertised correctly, shipped well, etc ...and give buyer confidence the part is for their car BEFORE they buy it.

Believe me, the prices will be coming down, damn my sentiments!

Going to be parting a Euro 240D 4 speed soon, hopefully.... (totalled, bent frame, hit by Sprinter @ 45mph....)

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers

Vince
Club 123D President
http://www.club123d.org

If you recieved this e-mail in error or would like stop recieving e-mails from this address, please reply to this message saying so, and you will be removed from our address book.

:

> Peppering this guy with all these negative comments is just rubbing
> salt in his wounds.  You might want to gingerly refrain, even though
> he might be selling lemons.

On the positive side his listings are well put together, have clear
photos, and seem to provide all the info you would need.

Allan

--
1983 300D
1966 230