The R is the Benz mommyvan of choice around here. But you also have to have bleached blond hair and a cell phone implanted in your ear, and pay no attention to the driving task at hand. Daddy has the S or SL, or maybe a 6 or 7 Beemer.

--R

Allan Streib wrote:
Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Not upscale enough for MBUSA.  And by the time it was DCAG it was
probably too late.  The ML _is_ a soccer mom-mobile.

(I have little use for SUV's.  Gimme a good car, wagon, or truck.
Preferably all of them!)

In general I agree.  However if you have more than 2 kids in car
seats, it's really nice to have a third row of seats to take the
family anywhere.  I still miss our Dodge Caravan in that regard
(though not the plague of electrical problems it had).

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230