On 3/7/07, Redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/289749883.html

No need for the little blue pill.  This one got me going.  I can not
cough up the cash, but I sure would love to look at it for somebody.
Anybody.  Please.  Just a look.  I promise.

What the heck, go look at it for me. Go buck wild. Let the seller know
you have a client in the Midwest you do research for and you think he
might be interested. Tell him what ever you want, buddy. Just so long
as you get the owner to let you have a test drive.

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.