Peter,

The miniscule leak you describe is likely due to an old weeping coolant hose.
First check the bypass hose, then the lower hose.  I see the problem
periodically in my 'fleet', and it's usually the same fix.

BTW, I read somewhere that coolant molecules actually are smaller than H2O and
find their way through more easily through old hose.  I need a chemist to
explain how that can possibly be...doesn't a molecule of ethylene glycol have
more atoms than water?

Good Luck,

Bruce
82 300CD 348kmi 'His'
85 300CD 253kmi 'Hers'
75 240D 202kmi 'Donner'
77 240D 204kmi 'Blitzen' gone to a better place
74 240D 79kmi 'Orangewagen'
73 220D 'Fnu Lnu'

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Mar 09 07:16:47 2007