-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Greasing front wheel bearings

    Not sure what vehicle you;re talking about - but the grease MB sells is
in a tube which contains exactly enough to do both front wheels - seperate
the tube into 2 halves and you have the right amount for each wheel.  IIRC,
the WSM tells how much goes into each hub and cap.

    The key is to buy the grease from MB so you get the proper amount.
Unless you have a way to precisely measure 8 oz. or 12 oz of grease - can't
recall which it is - it's important to buy the good stuff from MB.

HTHs -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.