To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:12 AM
Subject: [MBZ] CD changer info for Larry

Larry said...

I rec'd this answer from www.installer.com - perhaps your Becker was newer
than mine (1991)?

<<<<No parts availiable to do this.
Sorry.

Dwayne
Help Desk>>>>

Sorry Larry....I must have given the wrong impression. I did the install on my wife's 2002 Toyota Highlander and my daughter's 2001 Ford Expedition. I
figured it would be a long shot for those guys to have an off the shelf
adapter for an old Becker, but worth asking.

We're now beyond my limited electronics abilities...maybe Jim Cathey has a
suggestion...What you are looking for is a way to tap an aux input into the
connection between the head unit and the tuner/amp/changer in the trunk.
I'm not familiar with the Becker units...it is possible that either the
tuner or the amp have an aux input (too much to hope that it might be RCA
plugs...)

Royce