On 3/13/07, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know for sure what years and with what engines the manual was an
> option in the USA?

All but the 1987 turbo AFAIK, but the install rate was well under 10%
(probably less than 5%) on most of them. In the 1990's you could get a
Sportline with 5sp and either 2.3 or 2.6. 2.6 stick Sportline is very
close to a 16v in performance and interior.

I guess I'll have to check out that '93 then and see just what it is... a
2.6 stick Sportline in good shape would be a find!  I know Sportline on the
124 meant stiffer suspension, better seats, closer-ratio steering, and of
course the little badges behind the front wheels... any other goodies on the
201?  Limited slip, maybe?

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper