A bit of a gruesome subject but on my mind these past few days. My next door
neighbors' daughter-in-law was killed
last Friday morning on her way to work. She was driving a Ford Escort and was
hit by an F250 4X4 that lost it and
spun accross the median and right into the driver's side of her car. A fraction
of a second either way and the
truck should have passed in front of her or behind her.

I have to wonder if she had been driving a more robust vehicle, if she might
have had a better chance. Can't help
but think of that little video of the old Mercedes being crash tested.

Maybe it was just her time and it wouldn't have mattered what she was driving?

A bit of a sad thing for everyone though. She was 34 and she and her husband
have a toddler who is not yet 3.

Randy