I never came up with a good way to couple the sig into my PDA.  I have
several neighbors w/wide open systems, but I have to sit out on the
deck with the PDA to use them.  OK in the summer with a beer, but a bit
tough in the winter.

Now a card in the back of your PC w/SMA connectors is a different
matter  entirely...

Richard