Kinda like shift work...

Bob R

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Neureiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Clocks

Or party all night tonight, dance at sunup, sleep all day, dance again
at sundown and party all night after. Harder to do.

On 3/19/07, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And tomorrow at sunup the sun is due east and tomorrow at sunset it is
due west, so you can calibrate your timepiece.  It might also be fun to
get naked and do some sort of dancing and singing at sunup, party all
day, and then do something debauched at sunset.

--R

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> <<All the rest of you guys need to be like us in AZ and never have to >> reset
>> yer time since we never move our clocks...>>
>>

> Sundials
>
> RLE

Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D