From: OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 03/21/07 10:32 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1982 240D - is it worth it?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tell you what - I'll trade my '81 240D, manual tranny, manual windows,
manual sunroof, manual heater and AC, for your 300D. Light Yellow with
tan MB Tex. It's been in our family for four generations - since we're
all Donald A. Norris, I say it's a one owner car. Approx. 150K miles.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK