Ban him, Kaleb.  Off with his head!

On 3/22/07, Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Speaking of bumper stickers, my brother recently purchased a 1973
Cadillac Sedan DeVille.   He found out it was first delivered in
October, 1972.  He decided it would be fun and true to the era if he put
a Nixon Agnew bumper sticker on it.   He found an original sticker on
ebay.  He is NOT a republican - far from it.  He just thought it would
make an interesting touch on a 73 Caddy which was probably driven by
someone who voted for Nixon (because just about everyone voted for Nixon
in '72).  By the way, this is not a political discussion, we are talking
about bumper stickers (I wouldn't want Kaleb to send me to banned).

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 136K