Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:52:30 -0500
From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Harbor Freighter
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Don't let soap touch that thing and it will last you for years. I'm
still
using a cast iron dutch oven that I bought in the late 70s or early 80s
at a
garage sale. It is my favorite method of cooking almost anything I
make.

--
I'm a man but I can change if I have to ... I guess.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Mar 23 14:04:36 2007