OK today I am dealing with random items, including the local building inspector but that is a whole nother PITA. I am liquidating my dad's stuff, another PITA. Anyway, I wondered if any of you might be interested in the following:

John Deere 655 3cyl diesel tractor 4x4, with mower, roto-tiller, plow, leaf vac, trailer. Here is info http://www.tractordata.com/td/td128.html I see some advertised on the net for $US6500, seems a reasonable price. I wish I had some need for this or a place to put it, it's lots of fun.

Alumacraft boat/trailer, 18ft or so, some sort of motor I don't recall, maybe 100hp or so. Has a place to sit in front, you walk through the windshield. Outiftted for fishing with depth/fish finders and trolling motor(s?). Used a few times, been sitting covered in the barn for years, looks brand new. If it was fiberglass I would have it here in TX in no time. No idea what this might be worth -- $8-10k?

1998 Cadillac Sedan deVille, dk blue, 53k miles, looks new, always dealer serviced, new tires, leather, loaded, very nice ride but not quite my style. Northstar engine moves it with alacrity. This one popped up on a search for $8500, quite similar http://www.carsearch.com/ad.html?v=764192 Drove it last week, runs very well.

This stuff is in Western KY. I make a good deal to a deserving new owner, could arrange transport I suppose.

--R