Ed,

An '88 What?

Good luck and hope it's all you want it to be....

Chuck
Phoenix AZ
On Mar 27, 2007, at 3:19 PM, E M wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Just when I was about to give up, a car fell in my lap. Want you thoughts. It's a gaser. '88 with a whopping 320,000 kms on it. Very very clean, no rust or repaint, interior mint, one owner. Feels like some of the rubber bits in the suspension could do with a little work. Starts right up, and runs quiet. Book stamped until they ran out of room 9 years ago. Asking $4300 Canadian. I think that's about $3500-3600 US? Is the guy in the
ballpark with the price?  Oh, comes with winter rims, minus tires too.
Thanks for your thougths.

Ed
soon to be a benz owner I think. Hee hee!!  :-)