Naw, wait until he is in residence -- he can watch some Scrubs re-runs and
then hang around the nurses' lounge wearing his stethoscope. He will be hot
stuff, meat on the hook, sugar to the hummingbird nurses.

He doesn't need anything beyond M.D. behind his name to attract the babes.

Arranged marriage? Single doctor at 27? That isn't someone to get our
sympathy, that is a sitcom waiting to happen. This is a guy who can pick the
hair color of his next dinner date.

On 3/27/07, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LarryT wrote:
> you out there where you'll meet women.

IIRC, Sunil is in med school or internship right now.
I guess he doesn't fancy any of the single doctors/nurses
he's seen so far. (or he's too busy to think about it)
Maybe he should join a frat and pick up hot undergrads
in his W124.
Mitch.