I have car fever and really want a diesel again. I might settle for a
newer gasser.  I really want the 91 350SDL I sent an email about
earlier.  Anyway - Offered for sale is my 1990 300SEL 136K. It is a VERY
nice car.  I have tons of service records, including over $20,000 in
maintenance done by the previous owner in a 2-3 year time span. He had
the car from about 2002-05.  I bought the car at the end of 2005.

With this kind of work done, I think the car is worth $7,000. But, I
know that these cars just don't go for that much money.   I am willing
to see it for $5300 or $5650 with new tires and upgraded 8 hole wheels.
I would be glad to provide more information. All of the work by previous
owner was done at Mercedes Benz dealer.  I have copies of the records.
Pics available.

Here is a partial list of everything done (does not include maintenance
items like transmission flush and filter change and other minor items.

A/C - new auxiliary fans, dryer, hose from dryer to expansion valve.
Headlight wiper blades.
Alignment, front pads at 102K.
New thrust arm bearings (left & right).
New lower ball joints and ABS sending units (left & right).
New tie rod assemblies (left & right).
New upper control arms (left & right).
New center link.
New transmission cooler lines.
New lower control arm bushings (left & right).
New thrust arm mount bushings (left & right).
New radiator.
New A/C compressor clutch.
New windshield wiper transmission
New hood star, grille insert, headlight doors, and emblem (installed by
previous owner).
New steering shock.
New valve cover gasket.
Complete front brakes (calipers, pads, rotors, fluid lines, front wheel
bearings).
Recent Bridgestone tires.
Thermostat housing and thermostat.
Blaupunkt San Diego CD32 CD/Radio.
Vacuum pump
Shifter bushings.
Brake fluid pipes to rear brakes.
New shock absorbers.
Flex disk on drive shaft.
 New alternator

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.