Ok. Then you can get each individual message if that is what you like.

D.

> <<Last I knew, you could get to GMail via AOL. Then you would have
> everything grouped by subject line.>>

Oh, that would be useful. On okiebenz (all lists) subject lines are seldom
changed. Often an entire digest, perhaps twenty messages, all with the
same
subject line and frequently unrelated to it. When I post something with a
new
subjectline, I see it re-used for days or longer for posts that have
nothing to do
with what I posted.

RLE