What's the deal? Outlook Express has the option to sort by all kinds of things, subject, recieved, sender, etc..

So do you not use OE? I fail to see the problem with sorting and deleting mail I guess.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Delete??

Last I knew, you could get to GMail via AOL. Then you would have everything
grouped by subject line.

> <<Roger uses AOL... 'nuff said.>>

I could ask you to explain this but I know you could not. What Kleb does
not
realize is that on Digest mode, deleting individual messages is not an
option.
I do often read all the headers before scrolling down and delete the whol
digest.

RLE

http://don.homelinux.net/~don/