When are you going to be there?
We sneak up for a day or two from time to time. If we're in town when you're in town I will look you up.

Bob R

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OkieQ Dates

If I play it right maybe a little of both.

I'm going for the National Association of Broadcasters yearly convention. I'm going to be a demo artist for one of our video editing products. Its interesting because I've done support for the product for 3 years but now I'm a trainer for a totally different product...

I have to be there for 8 days from setup through teardown...

-Curt