From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Royce Engler
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:11 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT McMaster-Carr was Belleville washers

Barry said...

Craig is correct. You are thinking of wave washers. For a good look at both
go to the McMaster-Carr site and search for "Belleville washers".

http://www.mcmaster.com/

I hadn't heard of them in years...I think Grainger is more prevalent down
here in Texas, but....I interviewed for a management job with McMaster-Carr
when I got off active duty in the Navy in 1981.  Never figured out why I
didn't get the job...I guess chemistry wasn't right.

Royce Engler
85 300TDt  279K