Couple good ones on the Boston Craigs list I saw today
As usual no affiliation, use the delete key as you see fit.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/307621332.html Interesting ArcticQ
project, rather than a 240D engine I'd be interested in a 300D...

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/307619516.html 5 124 diesel wagons from a
suspicions "failed biodiesel scheme".

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/307615901.html Diesel Oldsmobile, been on
since last summer. I'm close to at least going and seeing it. I don't want the
car but a 350ci diesel thats still running must be a good one. Get one of the
kits to put it in an S10 and you'd have something very interesting...

-Curt

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Apr 07 14:20:58 2007