Craig,

Returning from StarFest96 in Portland - Ran East across Montana @ 100mph (4900 rpms) for 3 hours. Lots of blowby. Bottom of car was pretty oily too. I guess partial vacuum sucked oil onto the rear panels and bumper. Did a powerwash when I got home to VA. No residual problems - 347kmiles when I sold her. Hard to believe, but no rebuilds/replacements on anything, including IP and injectors, except alternator.

Take care,

Chuck