Mathieu,

thanks for the pointers. I'm thinking you're correct in looking at the
sensors. Makes sense from the perspective of something failing overnight
(so to speak) and fits in with the symptoms going away after the engine
has warmed up.

You mentioned the temperature sensor for the fuel injection. I can't seem
to find that specifically on Rusty's site although there are a few temp
sensors listed for this car. Any chance you could be more specific or give
me a pointer to find the correct one?

Rusty / Hursty?

...Kevin