Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:13:45 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Desert Crack
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Perhaps not.  A non rusty bunny-up?  Those go for a premium
so far as I've seen.

-- Jim

---------------------------------
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Apr 10 15:35:58 2007
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:34:03 -0500
From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Jim Cathey wrote re: the desert crack VW on Ebay:=20

=20

"Perhaps not.  A non rusty bunny-up?  Those go for a premium

so far as I've seen."=20

=20

That thing is a turd.  My grandfather always told me, "You can't polish
a turd and if you try you only end up with a shiny turd."=20

=20

Blows white smoke after he replaced the head?  Warped head or head
gasket - I wonder who told him it was normal-they guy who charged him
$2000 to put in a warped head? =20

=20

=20

Donald H. Snook