Hey all..

New to the board-- don't know if 'parts exchange' goes on here or not..

Some... Individual (edited by me) threw a rock thru the back window, drivers side..

They must have been pleased with that-- it speaks to the idiocy-- the passenger front door was unlocked, and I probably had $200 in tools on the floorboard, as I'd just rolled it out of the garage after changing the oil, and looking underneath, to see what I'll have to do to change the downpipe that's swiss cheese, replace a starter that isn't always starting anymore and do a tranny fluid and filter change..

Okay..  Done venting..

Anyone got an extra glass panel for this-- they'd like to sell??

I looked in my HBOL, and the replacement looks more time consuming than difficult..

I'd need it shipped to Ohio-- 43551.. I'd prefer to paypal, since mailing a money order would add to the 'garbage bag' time.. We seem to be still having winter here.. Despite all my attempts to make global warming 'real...'