Hi,

  Since the old IP in the 82 300 CD wasn't pumping fuel, I found another IP and
temporarily installed it in place.  I was surprised to find that I could spin
the crank even though the IP was locked with the locking pin.  The cams are
turning fine and the motor has good compression.  Where could the IP drive
shaft be slipping?

  Thanks,

Bruce
82 300CD 348kmi 'His'
85 300CD 253kmi 'Hers'
75 240D 202kmi 'Donner'
77 240D 204kmi 'Blitzen' gone to a better place
74 240D 79kmi 'Orangewagen'
73 220D 'Fnu Lnu'

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Apr 18 03:51:33 2007