Never before in the history of the world has fire melted steel! This is a first, whether gasoline or jet fuel!

Anybody on this list?  Do you know who I am?

--R

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<<Well, she was proven prescient once again, the tanker trucks that caught fire in SF and Houston did NOT melt steel! Something else caused the roadways to collapse.>>

According to a CalTrans official interviewed on CNN this morning, the steel melted. Remember, this was gasoline in a semi-enclosed space and not jet fuel. As to the obnoxious woman in question, I just read this week that her income last year was 30 million bucks which means that she is doing a whole hell of a lot better than ANYBODY on this list. Even the attorneys.

RLE