Diesel here has been at $2.89 for a little while.
Gas here was $3.29 yesterday for regular unleaded.
Apparently, what is going on is that the EPA has set specific gasoline
blends to be used in specific places.  So, for St. Louis we have one
refinery that is making all of our gas, and it doesn't matter where you are
buying it.

I need to get the 300SD working again.