Larry,

If they are similar to the 123 & 126 bodies there is 4 of them.
2 in front located at each corner, Drain lines go down the A-pillar.
2 in the rear again at each corner. Drain lines run down the C-pillar and exits in the rear wheel wells.

What I use to clean the drain lines out was a 4' length of 1/4" Aquarium air line tubing attached to
to my air nozzle.
The Front one's you can see if you stand on the door frame. The rears You may be able to see with a flashlight.
I just did it by feel. The S/R pan goes back pretty far.

Hopes this helps.

Russ W.
'83 240 D x2

LarryT wrote:
Where are they?  At each rear corner?  Will I see them with a flashlight?

Thx -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest